Qualification Test for Washington Dissolution Online

Qualification Test for Washington Dissolution Online

Answer each of the following questions to determine if you and your spouse qualify to use Washington Dissolution Online. Answering “No” to any of the questions below does not mean you cannot obtain a Dissolution in Washington, but rather that your situation may not be appropriate for Washington Dissolution Online.

Your Email (required)

Do you OR your spouse currently reside in Washington State?:

In order to file a Dissolution in Washington State, at least one spouse must be a resident of Washington State. This means that you or your spouse lives in Washington State or at least you or your spouse is a member of the armed forces and stationed in Washington State

You may not qualify to use our Uncontested Dissolution Service

It appears from your responses that your spouse may not or cannot sign the Dissolution documents. You may use our Uncontested Dissolution Service to process your case if your spouse is simply unwilling to sign the documents, but not actually contesting the Dissolution or wishing to litigate with you over property division and child related issues such as custody.

We can also process your case if you do not know the whereabouts of your spouse. A missing spouse case requires more legal steps and the costs are higher than a simple uncontested Dissolution case. But, we have developed an affordable pay-per-step process to assist you with completing a missing spouse Dissolution without an attorney representing you in court.

If your case is contested or if you wish to have an attorney represent you in court you should consult with a licensed Washington attorney who can explain your options and even represent your interests in court. If you cannot afford an attorney based on income criteria, you may qualify for free legal assistance. To learn whether you qualify for free assistance contact CLEAR at 1-888-201-1014.

Please Contact Us with any questions: